Nightsolo's Fallout Endings
I know I warned you about spoilers in the intro, but seriously...
- There is only one screen if you die, but there are several voiceovers that go with it. If you give up to the Master, you get a great FMV of you being dipped in the FEV Vats and Vault 13 being invaded.
- If you choose the Bloody Mess Trait, you kill the Overseer. Fallout 2 hints that this happened.
- Mutant armies disperse regardless of what you do. People are safe.
- Necropolis. If you fix the water pump before 88 days, they rediscover engineering, and create new technology. If you don't fix the pump or get there after 88 days, they get invaded by mutants.
- Boneyards. Followers get invaded my mutants if you take longer than 88 days. Nothing happens if you visit them and finish in less than 88 days.
- Shady Sands. If you clear the Radscorpion Cave and rescue Tandi, Aradesh and Tandi start the NCR (as seen in Fallout 2). If you kill Aradesh, Shady Sands falters and had a bad start. If you take a long time to complete the game, they get invaded by mutants.
- Junktown. If you kill Gizmo, Killian makes the town safe. If you kill Killian, Gizmo expands the casino and then dies.
- Brotherhood of Steel. If you join the Brotherhood, they bring NCR new technology. If you kill Rhombus, they take over the NCR and start a reign of terror.
- Hub. If you finish in less than 88 days, nothing happens. If you take longer, it gets invaded by mutants.
- Raiders. If you kill Garl, they break up. If you don't kill him, they terrorize the local populace.
- You. Your quest history is well known, but no one knows what happens. Actually, this is explained in the intro FMV for Fallout 2.
last modified 13 August 2007