The Magic 8 Ball
Found in New Reno on the empty pool table on the southeast side of the second floor of the Shark Club.
Even though these are listed here, you still have to get the clue from the Magic 8 Ball to actually find some of this stuff.
- "Pay attention to what Curtis says after you return Mr. Nixon to him in Vault City." Curtis gives you a clue on where to find a Wrench.
- "You need a high STR and a high END to have a chance of beating Francis in the arm-wrestling contest" in Broken Hills.
- "There is an Easter Egg somewhere in New Reno." It's supposedly in the basement of New Reno Arms, though I've never found it.
- "Somebody buried some cash beneath the cross labeled 'Trash' in Golgotha." You can loot the cross labeled "Trash" in Golgotha.
- "Look in the first floor men's bathroom toilet in the Mordino casino in New Reno." You'll find some Grenades.
- "With the feuding couple in Broken Hills, the wife really did throw the Cat's Paw in the trash."
- "If you sell Bessie to the butchers in Modoc, you can set her free again." She'll be in the Brahmin pen.
- "Go back and talk to Father Tully in New Reno after you have finished the game." He'll give you the Hintbook.
- "The code to activate the first terminal in the Vault in Vault City is 3PCF186."